PLASTIC & RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
0027 21 683 3048
1. Loss of unwanted fat
2. Improved self-image leading to greater confidence.
3. Improved contour
4. Better Clothing choices
5. Negligible Scarring
1. Tenderness and bruising 3 to 4 weeks
2. Need to wear a pressure garment for 4 weeks
3. Surgical Complications - Infection, Bleeding, Haematoma, Seroma,
Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism.
4. Sometimes there are surface irregularities such as dents or bumps. These are usually related to the way the tissues heal and how much the underlying soft tissue scars contract
5. Sometimes, skin retraction is inadequate.